2016 Catedral Reserva
Caves Velhas (Dao)
$5.81 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy 2016 Catedral Reserva right now.
Description · Caves Velhas
2016 Catedral Reserva (Touriga Nacional and Tinta Roriz)
- View: This is a delicate wine of garnet color.
- Nose: The nose is a wine that stands out predominantly red fruit aromas, hints of spice and toasted grains.
- Mouth: fruity, smooth, well structured and harmonious.
APPELLATION: Dão, Portugal.
VINEYARD: Caves Velhas.
GRAPES: Tinta Roriz, Alfrocheiro, Touriga Nacional
AGEING: Aging 6 months in French oak barrels and 2 months in bottle.
PREPARATION: Total Destemming, macerated and extended skin fermentation at 82 ° F.
WINE PAIRING: It is ideal with light, roasted or grilled red meats and soft cheeses sausages.
RIGHT SERVING TEMPERATURE: 18 ° C.
Caves Velhas is a Portuguese winery that has been around for more than a century. The company offers a prolific portfolio of products with wines in all colours, styles, and price ranges. Fim De Século ports and Cabeça De Toiro wines are just two standout products in a line full of high-quality...
Buy Caves Velhas Wine:
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Catedral Reserva 2013
Reviews about Catedral Reserva 2015
Red almost purple colour. Aromas of oak. It was a surprising wine.
Reviews about Catedral Reserva 2012
- View: ruby red, reddish brown tones.
- Nose: intense aromas of ripe red fruit, hints of spice and toasted grain.
- Mouth: fruity, smooth and balanced.
VINEYARD: Caves Velhas
GRAPES: Tinta-Roriz, Alfroucheiro, Touriga-Nacional.
PAIRING: skewers, grilled meats.
TEMPERATURE: 14º to 18ºC.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%