Elaboration of 2012 Stallmann Hiestand Riesling
2012 Stallmann Hiestand Riesling (Riesling)
- View: 2012 Stallmann Hiestand Riesling has a pale yellow color with greenish hues. Clean and bright.
- Nose: Elegant, cool. Highlights include notes of green apple, honey and peach. White Flower Fund.
- Mouth: Soft, delicate, bright acidity. Delicious palate with hints of tropical fruit. Citrus, pleasant finish.
PAIRING: Perfect with baked fish or grilled, seared, steamed shellfish and spicy dishes typical of oriental cuisine.
Reviews of 2012 Stallmann Hiestand Riesling
It had an intense colour. Flavours of citrus, lemon and grapefruit. Good flavour and long aftertaste.
You can take it with any meal.
With my friends we always order Stallmann Hiestand Riesling.
- View: pale yellow, very bright.
- Nose: Fresh, memories of tropical fruit, citrus strokes.
- Mouth: Ripe apple and peach. Alcohol, well integrated acidity and sugars.
PREPARATION: Fermentation in stainless steel. Matured in large casks.
PAIRING: fish, seafood and paella.