Elaboration of 2014 Stallmann Hiestand Riesling
2014 Stallmann Hiestand Riesling (Riesling)
TASTING NOTES OF 2014 Stallmann Hiestand Riesling:
- View: Pale yellow, green tones. Clean and bright.
- Nose: elegant, fresh, notes of green apple, honey and peach. White flower background.
- Mouth: soft, delicate, bright acidity, delicious palate with hints of tropical fruit. Citric, pleasant finish.
PAIRING: baked fish or grilled, pan, steamed shellfish and spicy dishes typical of Asian cuisine.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12%
Reviews of 2014 Stallmann Hiestand Riesling
It had an intense colour. Flavours of citrus, lemon and grapefruit. Good flavour and long aftertaste.
You can take it with any meal.
With my friends we always order Stallmann Hiestand Riesling.
- View: pale yellow, very bright.
- Nose: Fresh, memories of tropical fruit, citrus strokes.
- Mouth: Ripe apple and peach. Alcohol, well integrated acidity and sugars.
PREPARATION: Fermentation in stainless steel. Matured in large casks.
PAIRING: fish, seafood and paella.