The winery Bodegas Baluarte elaborates this Baluarte Roble , a red wine from Ribera del Duero that contains tempranillo grapes. 4 of 5 points is the average score of this red according to Drinks&Co users.
“TASTING NOTES Baluarte Roble 2016:
- View: upper middle layer. Color purple cherry very. Sparkly.
- Nose: Intense and fine. Notes of black fruits and flowers on spicy and smoky background of fine oak.
- Mouth: Wide entrance. Mouthfeel structured, balanced by a good acidity and much volume. Persistent. Aftertaste snuff blond and black fruit jam.
GRAPES: Tinta del país
WINERY: Bodegas Chivite.”
“Good colour. Smells like cedar wood or pine tree.A red fairly astringent.
We had it with a bean stew and it was a fantastic combination (although I hadn't thought it at the beginning).
I liked sharing this wine with someone special.”
- View: 2012 Chivite Baluarte Roble has an intensely colored middle layer with red tones. Bright.
- Nose: floral and fruity. Raspberry, cassis (black currant) with spicy and smoky.
- Mouth: soft palate. Good palate with integrated wood. Final enjoyable. Aftertaste of red fruits with spicy notes. Smooth and delicious fruit expression is excellent as an aperitif and the perfect companion to enjoy red meat and roasts.
GRAPES: Tempranillo Country
WINERY: Julian Chivers Marco”
- View: Chivite Baluarte Roble 2011 has an intensely colored middle layer with red tones. Bright.
- Nose: floral and fruity. Raspberry, cassis (black currant) with spicy and smoky. Attack soft palate.
- Palate: Palate integrated with good wood. Final enjoyable. Aftertaste with notes of red fruit and a delicious especiadas.Suave fruit expression is excellent as an aperitif and the perfect companion to enjoy red meat and asados.Elaboración and Tinta exclusively CrianzaElaborado Country of the Horrocks estate in Ribera del Duero and after 5 months in barrel, Baluarte Oak expresses the most of the features of this variety. Vintage characteristics: Climatological Cycle: a little longer than normal. Yield: medium. Ripening period: late. Weather: cool and moist throughout the cycle, while the fresh vendimia.Bodegas nearest ChiviteLa Chivite history spans the time of the Court of Isabella II of Spain to toast Elizabeth II at the Palace of Moncloa or Majesties toast the Kings of Spain with all the presidents of the member countries of NATO Madrid summit 97.Desde 1647 until today, the Chivers family winery has been passed from parents to their children so ininterrumpida.Julián Chivers has been a figure key in the world of Spanish wines of the twentieth century, in recognition of this great effort received a ho ...
“It has a dark red colour. Aromas of oak. Taste of blackberries and wild fruits.
I would be very happy if I received the Chivite Baluarte Roble as birthday present.
I tasted at an organized wine tasting .”