Ribera del Duero
2017 Pago de los Capellanes Crianza75cl Volume
This product is not available in United States.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2017 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Ribera del Duero (Castilla y León, Spain)|
|Winery:||Pago de los Capellanes|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
Description of 2017 Pago de los Capellanes Crianza
2017 Pago de los Capellanes Crianza (Tempranillo)
- View: very intense icing color with cardinal trims.
- Nose: very frank, with aromas of ripe red fruit, balsamic touches
- Mouth: soft, filling the palate with exquisite plum and blueberry flavors, with a long and elegant finish. Stresses its balance and its acidity alive.
NAME OF ORIGIN: Ribera del Duero
VINEYARD: Payment of Chaplains
AGING: For 12 months the wine rests with French oak barrels of 300 liters of selected grain.
ELABORATION: Selected harvest in early October. Once the grapes are received in the cellar, the alcoholic fermentation is started in a controlled manner, with yeast addiction selected from our best vineyards, for 30 days with daily traces. The malolactic fermentation is carried out without bacteria addiction and the cellar is tempered at 20 ° C for 24 days, controlling the levels of malic acid and lactic acid.
WINE PAIRING: Starters, Cheeses, Meat, Red meat, Fish, Cod, Lamb
RECOMMENDED SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16ºC
ALCOHOLIC GRADUATION: 13.5%
How to serve
Pago de los Capellanes is located near the village of Pedrosa de Duero, nestled deep in the heart of the Ribera del Duero region of Spain, home to some of the finest grapes of the region.More about the Winery
Reviews of 2017 Pago de los Capellanes Crianza
I prospected in the restaurant Celler de Can Roca, maridándolo with a lamb accompanied by a terrine of apricot and peach. Delightful combination.
- View: Guinda pillory almost opaque.
- Nose: has good intensity aromas, hints of liquorice and ripe black fruit; and a timber that is just necessary.
- Palate: medium body, good acidity and a long finish.