Dominio de Atauta (Ribera del Duero)
Product not available in United States
$18.63 + $5.69 Shipping (48h - 3 days)
Shipping: Tu Tienda Del Vino (Spain)
$ You will receive 0.22 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Parada de Atauta
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2016 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Ribera del Duero (Castilla y León,Spain)|
|Winery:||Dominio de Atauta|
|Pairing:||AppetizersRiceMeatChickenMushroomsCheeseMushroom risottoRed meat|
Description · Dominio de Atauta
2016 Parada de Atauta (Tinto Fino)
- View: The 2016 Parada de Atauta has cherry color with purple hues.
- Nose: Intense aromas of black accompanied by notes of violets, rosemary and thyme and red berries.
- Mouth: The palate stands out for its freshness and silkiness. It has good fruit concentration and incredibly soft tannins.
APPELLATION: Ribera del Duero
VINEYARD: Domain Atauta. The winery is located in the heart of Valle de Atauta (Ribera del Duero). The vineyards have an average age between 90 and 100 years and presents an altitude of 1,000 meters moor area. The climate of the area is continental with Mediterranean features, characterized by long, cold winters and hot summers too short. In the plots dominates a sandy soil on limestone that allows the grapes get great maturity and poise.
GRAPES: 100% Tinto Fino
AGEING: Aged for 14 months in French oak (25% new and 75% used)
PREPARATION: The wine is made from a rigorous selection of high quality grapes. Vinification peoples, is made in concrete tanks and stainless steel. Malolactic fermentation takes place in wooden vats and then make the aging process generating a wine with a unique personality.
PAIRING: White and red roasted meats, paellas of all kinds, mushroom stew, cheese curds and cured as black truffle.
RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURE SERVICE: 16-18 ° C
Dominio de Atauta
We are in the Valley Atauta in Soria, almost at the eastern boundary of the Ribera del Duero. Domain Atauta is built in four heights on rock and totally gravity (to avoid unnecessary pumping), on a slope of the valley, surrounded by vineyards, 7 km south of the town of San Esteban de Gormaz,...
Buy Dominio de Atauta Wine:
Highlighted review about 2016 Parada de Atauta
Posted on 27/07/19 at 04.58
Parada de Atauta 2016
More reviews about 2016 Parada de Atauta
Posted on 18/07/19 at 16.05
Parada de Atauta 2016
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- TEMPERATURE: 16 ° C
- PAIRING: Rice with meat, risottos, Sausages, Game animals, spicy dishes, stuffed eggplants.
Posted on 27/01/19 at 04.44
Dominio de Atauta Parada de Atauta 2016
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Parada de Atauta 2012
Reviews about Parada de Atauta 2009
Reviews about Parada de Atauta 2013
- View: cherry.
- Nose: very generous in fruit and mineral aromas of cassis, earthy notes, snuff, toast, and a subtle background of candy.
- Mouth: entrance into sweet, tasty, round, well integrated with notes of aging mouth and a slight bitterness of chocolate. Warm, glycerine, soothing, silky, without edges.
APPELLATION: Ribera del Duero.
VINEYARD: Dominio de Atauta
GRAPES: Tinto Fino.
PAIRING: lamb, barbecues, rabbit with herbs, roast and roast beef.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14.5%
Reviews about Parada de Atauta 2011
- View: Stop Atauta 2011 has bright cherry color.
- Nose: the nose shows fragrant notes of sweet, expressive spice, ripe fruit, wild herbs, mineral, creamy oak
- Taste: the wine in the mouth is fruity, tasty, ripe tannins, toasted
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Ribera del Duero
WINERY: Domain Atauta
GRAPES: Tempranillo 100%