2002 Pesquera Millenium Reserva
Tinto Pesquera (Ribera del Duero)
$70.15 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy 2002 Pesquera Millenium Reserva right now.
Technical sheet · Pesquera Millenium Reserva
Description · Tinto Pesquera
2002 Pesquera Millenium Reserva (Tempranillo and Tinta Fina)
- View: Pesquera Millenium Reserva 2002 has an intense cherry color, bright.
- Nose: Aroma of good intensity, with the sensations of wood in the foreground, black fruit, chocolate.
- Palate: The palate is medium bodied with good acidity, tasty end dominated by a very noble tannins, long and powerful.
CELLAR: Red fishing
Founded in 1972, Tinto Pesquera is an exemplary exponent of the new wines from Spain. Its nearly 200 acres of Tempranillo (Tinta del Pais), located in a microclimate that promotes the advancement of ripening grapes provide the necessary for the development of nearly all its wines. Alejandro...
Buy Tinto Pesquera Wine:
Highlighted review about 2002 Pesquera Millenium Reserva
Posted on 08/01/11 at 14.36
More reviews about 2002 Pesquera Millenium Reserva
Posted on 03/01/11 at 10.40
Tinto Pesquera Millenium 2002
- Tasting notes: Color: dark-red cherry. Nose: fruit preserve, fruit
expression, spicy. Palate: flavourful, powerful, full, good
- Score: 91
Posted on 04/08/16 at 20.06
Tinto Pesquera Milleniun Reserva 2002
It has a red colour with brown edges. Notes of peanut or hazelnut. Light taste.
I like to drink it with a good fish.
Posted on 15/09/15 at 15.23
Pesquera Millenium Reserva 2002
- View: Pesquera Millenium Reserva 2002 has a ripe cherry color with garnet rim well covered.
- Nose: bright and attractive appearance. The nose is very complex and elegant. There are notes reminiscent of shady forest wild fruit (currants and blackberries) intermixed with aromas that evoke the natural coffee roasting. New wood framed nobly set in the olfactory sign, providing funds and spicy hints of cedar and vanilla.
- Palate: The palate shows a high finesse while aromaticity amazing varietal, density, freshness and spicy aromas; juicy, superb length and spice aromas. It is corporeal while silky, concentrated and elegant. The wine is presented in good taste balance, which highlights its extraordinary balance between alcohol, acidity and extract. Exciting, overwhelming.
GRAPES: Tempranillo 100%
WINERY: Tinto Pesquera
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Pesquera Millenium Reserva 1996
Tinto Pesquera Millenium Magnum 1996
- Tasting notes: Color: deep cherry, orangey edge. Nose: elegant,
complex, powerfull, spicy, aromatic coffee, toasty, truffle
notes, mineral. Palate: balsamic, long, spicy, aged character,
- Score: 94
Reviews about Pesquera Millenium Reserva 2008
Alejandro Fernandez Pesquera Millenium Reserva Ribera del Duero 2008
The red and violet edges were visible for me. Aromas of toffee. It tasted like wine.
We drank it just like that, without any food pairing.