2014 Cune Reserva75cl
This product is not available in United States.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
You will like to know that…
The Cune winery is a big name in la Rioja, one which always achieves a balance between quality and quantity.
Cune Reserva 2014, made in this winery, is a red wine that is both soft and tasty, in which a hint of oak is noticeable, although this is well integrated with fruity and vanilla flavors.
This isn't just any wine, but one of the great classics that never disappoints. The value is guaranteed, yes, but not only that. This is a traditional wine that thrills with all the memories its flavors bring back to us.
Robust and elegant, it is an excellent wine that ages with grace and whose quality has been rewarded by good scores in some of the most famous guides in the world. And the best thing is its price.
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2014 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja, Spain)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Garnacha, Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo|
Description of 2014 Cune Reserva
2014 Cune Reserva (Garnacha, Graciano, Mazuelo and Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES OF 2014 Cune Reserva:
- View: Cune Reserva 2014 shows a youthful garnet color with bluish tones on the ellipse.
- Nose: Good aromatic intensity highlighting the berries and liquorice complement each other in perfect balance with vanilla and toasted from the American oak barrels.
- Mouth: On their way through the palate leaves us feeling of balance and roundness
leaving a sweet wine with a pleasant aftertaste.
GRAPES: Tempranillo, Garnacha and Mazuelo.
BODEGA: Cune (CVNE)
Cvne has been caring for its vineyards for over 125 years. Over 125 years of respect for the winemaking tradition, hard work, research, innovation in production processes, pursuit of the highest quality, experimentation, and recognition. Over 125 years is a very long time. Today, Compañía Vinícola del Norte de España is run by the fifth generation of the family of winemakers who founded the company in 1879.More about the Winery
Reviews of 2014 Cune Reserva
- Rich, deep aromas of bramble, red autumn fruit with a hint of balsamic and warm spices from fine oak.
- The palate is fine, complex and long, with balanced tannins and an excellent bright finish.
- 85% Tempranillo, 5% Garnacha, 5% Mazuelo, 5% Graciano.
- The grapes were hand picked from selected vineyards and, following destalking, they were fermented at controlled temperatures between 28 and 30 degrees C.
- Following a full malolactic fermentation to balance the acidity, and to round and soften the wine, it was matured for two years in a mixture of French and American oak, with rackings every six months.
- After bottling, the wine was cellared for a year before release.
Red towards reddish brown hints. Tea aromas. This 2013 is quite like the previous vintage.