Finca Allende (Rioja)
Product not available in United States
+ $7.99 Shipping (48h - 4 days)
Save $5.29! (-10%)
Shipping: Unvino (Spain)
$ You will receive 0.55 points for each unit bought
Description · Finca Allende
2015 Gaminde (Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES OF 2015 Gaminde:
- View: intense red, purple shades, powerful.
- Nose: Memories of scrubland and balsamic, red fruit compote attached to shades of ink.
- Mouth: great harmony, long and balanced tannins, intense and voluminous passage mouth, final long and deep mouth.
VINEYARD: Finca Gaminde.
TEMPERATURE: 16 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15%
The winery Finca Allende was inaugurated in 1995. This young winery is owned by winemaker Miguel Angel de Gregorio, one of the most recognized professionals from the new style of Rioja and a great lover of experimenting with wines for wines with personality out while preserving the tradition of...
Buy Finca Allende Wine:
Highlighted review about 2015 Gaminde
Posted on 11/07/19 at 12.19
More reviews about 2015 Gaminde
Posted on 15/04/18 at 04.12
- View: Gaminde 2015 Red wine has an intense red with purple hues, powerful
- Nose: This wine Rioja Gaminde has memories of scrubland and balsamic, red fruit compote attached to shades of black ink
- Palate: Great harmony, long and balanced tannins, palate: intense and voluminous aftertaste: long and deep
Gaminde is one of two new wines parcelarios Michelangelo Gregorio
It is the result of work over ten years vinifying 14 separate vineyards to see if the character of the terroir is still expressing regardless of the vintage
In this case the Tempranillo comes from a farm east facing planted in 1942
With a nose of ripe fruit, sweet tooth outstanding notes and minerality, this wine is powerful guardian, long and deep
Posted on 07/04/18 at 04.02
Posted on 25/02/18 at 03.51