|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2002 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja, Spain)|
|Winery:||Herederos del Marqués de Riscal|
|Grapes:||Tempranillo (85%), Graciano (10%)|
Elaboration of 2002 Marqués de Riscal Gran Reserva
2002 Marqués de Riscal Gran Reserva (Tempranillo and Graciano)
- View: dark cherry colored wine, almost opaque.
- Nose: Very elegant and complex nose, it presents spicy, balsamic, with notes of snuff, coffee and chocolate aromas.
- Palate: Round and creamy on the palate, shows a complex structure, excellent acidity which gives an unusual freshness in this type of wine. Its noble tannins are perfectly assembled offering a final silky and persistent.
Herederos de Marqués de Riscal has always been a leading and pioneering company in the wine producing sector.More about the Winery
Reviews of 2002 Marqués de Riscal Gran Reserva
- Sweet and savoury sensations fill the mouth, leaving behind a touch of caramel and wild cherries on the finish.
- Velvety tannins add balance and texture.
- This wine goes well with ham, mature cheeses, red meat, all kinds of roast meat and game casseroles.
- 10% Graciano, 5% Other, 85% Tempranillo.