Finca Allende (Rioja)
Product not available in United States
+ $7.99 Shipping (48h - 4 days)
Save $4.71! (-10%)
Shipping: Unvino (Spain)
$ You will receive 0.51 points for each unit bought
Description · Finca Allende
2015 Mingortiz (Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES OF 2015 Mingortiz:
- View: intense red, lurid hues.
- Nose: balsamic notes, black fruit compote, combined with mineral notes.
- Mouth: great harmony, silky and intense tannins, soft and voluminous step mouth, long end of mouth.
VINEYARD: Finca Mingortiz.
AGEING: Sixteen months in barrels new French oak. Racking every six months.
PREPARATION: encube of whole berries in French oak tub. cold maceration at 5 °C for 6 days. Controlled fermentation at 28 °C for 14 days, three times per day. Total maceration with the skins for 20 days. Descube gravity and vertical pressing. Malolactic in barrel.
TEMPERATURE: 16 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15%
The winery Finca Allende was inaugurated in 1995. This young winery is owned by winemaker Miguel Angel de Gregorio, one of the most recognized professionals from the new style of Rioja and a great lover of experimenting with wines for wines with personality out while preserving the tradition of...
Buy Finca Allende Wine:
Highlighted review about 2015 Mingortiz
Posted on 11/07/19 at 12.19
More reviews about 2015 Mingortiz
Posted on 15/04/18 at 04.12
- View: 2015 Mongortiz Red wine is deep red with lurid hues
- Nose: Nose: Mingortiz wine balsamic notes, black fruit compote, together with mineral memories
- Palate: Great harmony, silky red wine has Mingortiz intense tannins, palate: soft and voluminous aftertaste: long
Mingortiz 2015 is a wine of plot, I red Crianza Bodegas Finca Allende prepared by and hosted Designation of Origin Rioja
It is produced from grapes of the variety Tempranillo 100%, from Mingortiz in Briones estate vineyard planted in 1964, high-density planting, south facing and at an altitude of 515 meters above sea level
Glass system pruning and planted on clay-calcareous soils
To prepare this add 2015 Mingortiz uncrushed grapes, berries encubaron whole in a tino French oak, he spent 6 days in maceration and subsequent fermentation at a controlled temperature for 14
Then he macerated with the skins for 20 days
This red wine from Finca Allende Mingortiz malolactic in barrels, then 16 months in new French oak aging
Posted on 07/04/18 at 04.02