This product is not available in United States.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
Description of 2016 Sela
2016 Sela (Tempranillo)
- View: in a wine glass elegant appearance is revealed and very striking, deep red color reminds us of the passion and bright flashes its significant light framed in blue and purple tones.
- Nose: aromas gives us red and black fruits represented by raspberry and cherry, harmony with stone fruit, vine peach and light herbal touches.
- Mouth: This red wine is fairly light and silky, soft tannins and delicate. There are a lot of freshness and great structure, flavors that remind us of ripe red fruits like cherries and currants.
APPELLATION: O.D. Ca. Rioja.
VINEYARD: Bodegas Roda, S.A.
GRAPES: Tempranillo, Garnacha and Graciano.
AGEING: 12 months aging in French oak barrels seminuevas.
PREPARATION: Manual harvest, transport in boxes of 15 kg, short cold maceration following fermentation. Spontaneous alcoholic and malolactic in French oak barrels, with 19 days maceration fermentation.
PAIRING: rice, pasta, chicken, beef, cheese and a half short healing and ham.
RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURE SERVICE: 15-16 ° C
In the Rioja, where there seemed to be nothing left to achieve, in Haro's world famous century-old Barrio de la Estacion district, on a terrace jutting into one of the bends in the Ebro river, the beginning of this whole adventure was to take place.More about the Winery
Reviews of 2016 Sela
- Tasting notes: Color: cherry, purple rim. Nose: red berry notes, ripe
fruit, fruit expression, fragrant herbs. Palate: flavourful, fruity,
fresh, ripe fruit, good acidity
- Score: 89
- View: 2011 Selo shows a sallow colored co limpid and bright.
- Nose: tropical fruit aroma.
- Mouth: Elegant, fresh and soft, confirming all a heartfelt exuberance aromatic nose. Final persistent mouth
WINERY: Flavour Noble
GRAPES: Antão Vaz, Viognier