2017 Apasionado de José Pariente 50cl
Bodegas José Pariente (Rueda)
Product not available in United States
$14.63 + $5.69 Shipping (3 - 4 days)
Shipping: Aporvino (Spain)
$ You will receive 0.17 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Apasionado de José Pariente
Description · Bodegas José Pariente
2017 Apasionado de José Pariente 50cl (Sauvignon Blanc and Verdejo)
TASTING NOTES OF 2017 Apasionado de Jose Pariente 50cl:
- View: Pale yellow, green flashes.
- Nose: aromas of exotic fruits, freshly cut grass and light mineral notes.
- Mouth: A velvety, fine, elegant, fresh, balanced, intense, round and persistent finish.
GRAPES: Sauvignon Blanc.
PAIRING: Appetizers, Asian cuisine and desserts.
TEMPERATURE: 6-8 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 10%
Bodegas José Pariente
In 1960, José Pariente began producing white wines with artisanal raw material of extraordinary quality: the Verdejo grapes from vineyards of Rueda. Careful viticulture practiced and believed in their land, quality and pleasure of making wine. His longing, produce great white wines, is the aim of...
Buy Bodegas José Pariente Wine:
Highlighted review about 2017 Apasionado de José Pariente 50cl
Posted on 13/04/19 at 04.43
Bodegas José Pariente José Pariente Apasionado Sweet Wine 50cl 2017
More reviews about 2017 Apasionado de José Pariente 50cl
Posted on 12/10/18 at 04.20
Jose Pariente Apasionado Dulce 50cl 2017
- DETAILS OF PREPARATION: It is the result of the concern to develop an innovative sweet wine, away from traditional approaches. After several vintages of essays and small vinification, we have managed to produce this passionate, vibrant and unique example of the variety sauvignon blanc.
VINEYARD: The grapes for this wine come from a single vineyard, of the first vineyards of Sauvignon Blanc that
Rueda planted over 30 years ago. Its ground, formed by the characteristic platform boulders, presents
limestone outcrops on the highest levels. pruning the Sprawl and various pruning it is performed for a few
yields and a high concentration maintaining freshness. The effort in the vineyard has focused on obtaining a
overripe grapes and then a selection of it. The grapes from this vineyard surprised by the high
They are maintaining acidity despite the ripening field.
PREPARATION: In the winery, maceration at extremely low temperatures has allowed us to maintain the primary aromas. Next, a lightweight tire pressing was performed. Subsequently, for five months, is carried out an
lees constant work in order to obtain a very structured mouth. Once clarified, he underwent
cold treatment and filtration.
- ALCOHOL: 11º
- TEMPERATURE: 6 to 8 ° C
- PAIRING: The result is a sweet wine with a freshness that surprises and impresses, and that makes it ideal for enjoying with desserts but also accompanying the appetizer and food.
Posted on 19/09/18 at 04.20
Apasionado de José Pariente 50cl 2017
- View: Straw yellow with greenish reflections.
- Nose: Although this is a sweet presents aromas of a young wine very aromatic. Fennel, fresh grass and mineral
- Palate: Velvety, intense and persistent. Perfectly balanced in acidity and sugar alcohol.
Aging: Fermented at low temperature has been 5 months lees. Grapes: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
Pairing: Ideal for fruit desserts and snacks.
Posted on 01/07/18 at 04.19
José Pariente Apasionado de Sauvignon Blanc 50cl 2017
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Apasionado de José Pariente 50cl 2015
José Pariente Apasionado Dulce 50cl 2015
At first sight it had an intense colour. It was light.
Apasionado de José Pariente Dulce 50cl 2015
I was impressed by its colour. Very sweet smell of honey. Nice, dense and warm in the mouth.
Reviews about Apasionado de José Pariente 50cl 2014
Jose Pariente Apasionado Dulce 2014
One of the best wines of , it's a classic.