2010 José Pariente Verdejo
Bodegas José Pariente (Rueda)
It is not possible to buy 2010 José Pariente Verdejo right now.
Technical sheet · José Pariente Verdejo
|Type Of Wine:||white wine|
|Vintage:||2010 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rueda (Castilla y León,Spain)|
|Winery:||Bodegas José Pariente|
|Pairing:||AppetizersMeatPastaRiceHam and sausagesWhite meatSerrano ham|
Description · Bodegas José Pariente
2010 José Pariente Verdejo (Verdejo)
- View: José Pariente Verdejo 2010 is live golden yellow with green hues. Brilliant.
- Nose: Aroma of good intensity, clean and fresh with fruity, floral and bush made with anise characteristic of the variety.
- Mouth: glyceric, tasty and fruity. End persistent, fruity and fresh, and bitter aftertaste typical of the Verdejo long.
José Pariente Verdejo 2010 is an evocative and pleasant wine, with some creaminess and all you can ask a verdejo about freshness, good acidity, herbal and floral aromas, and the characteristic bitter touch. In short, a highly recommended Verdejo.
MARRIAGE: As an aperitif or to accompany seafood.
Alcohol: 13.0% Vol
TEMPERATURE: Between 6 ° C and 8 º C
Bodegas José Pariente
In 1960, José Pariente began producing white wines with artisanal raw material of extraordinary quality: the Verdejo grapes from vineyards of Rueda. Careful viticulture practiced and believed in their land, quality and pleasure of making wine. His longing, produce great white wines, is the aim of...
Buy Bodegas José Pariente Wine:
More reviews about 2010 José Pariente Verdejo
Posted on 21/09/16 at 16.40
José Pariente Verdejo 2010
- Color: José Pariente 2010 is pale yellow with green hues.
- Nose: aromatic expression is an exceptional amount of notes of exotic fruits and vegetables, memories of freshly cut grass and a hint of mineral.
- Palate: The palate shows the typical characteristics of the sauvignon blanc, fresh and clean that elegance. This wine is high intensity, structured and persistent, round.
GRAPES: Sauvignon blanc
PRODUCER: Bodegas José Pariente
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about José Pariente Verdejo 2018
Reviews about José Pariente Verdejo 2017