Havana Club (Rum)
Get Caribbean flair with the unique Havana Club Selección de Maestros in your living room and enjoy one of Cuba's best rums.
This premium rum was produced by the best Cuban rum masters under the direction of José Navarro. For the production, the rum connoisseurs selected the most exceptional rums, which are refined in special oak barrels with triple maturation.
This premium rum from Havana Club already differs clearly from its colleagues by its appearance. Havana Club Selección de Maestros is characterised by a warm amber colour with a deep red shimmer. It also has a bouquet of roasted pecans and a light character of wood. On the palate you can find notes of cocoa, coffee, tobacco and spices with a delightfully spicy finish.
Description · Havana Club
Havana Club Selección de Maestros
- Color: Havana Club Selección de Maestros shows a warm amber color, with a deep red glow.
- Flavor: Slight smell of roasted nut, caramel and spices that reveal more robust origins with aromas of snuff and the presence of wood character.
- Taste: Check round and solid palate gives way to a complex, aromatic, full-bodied, cocoa, coffee, snuff and sweet brown spice.
PRODUCER: Corporación Cuba Ron
PRODUCTION DETAILS: Selección de Maestros is a Triple Barrel Aged rum, produced in an unique process of elaboration: Selection of the finest and most exceptional aged rums which are blended and placed for further ageing in carefully selected barrels. Finally, the maturation is controlled by the Maestros Roneros who give it a final blend before bottling.
ALCOHOL: 45% Vol.
The Corporation Cuba Ron is a company which was founded in 1993 in the Cuban capital. Since 2000 it has been categorized as a Senior Business Management Organization under the Ministry of Food Industry. Since its founding, its objectives have been to combine the historical traditions of authentic...
Buy Havana Club Spirits:
Highlighted review about Havana Club Selección de Maestros
Posted on 26/07/19 at 12.41
Havana Club Selección de Maestros
More reviews about Havana Club Selección de Maestros
Posted on 28/05/19 at 08.43
Posted on 23/02/18 at 06.57
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
Havana Club Selecion de Maestros
- In order to create "Seleccion de Maestros", the Maestros Roneros select together the finest aged rums that one by one had been put aside for their truly exceptional quality.
- Afterwards, these prestige hand picked rums are blended, then put to age again in specially selected barrels, each chosen for the powerful, aromatic potential of the wood, in which they will develop their character and intensity.
- At the end of this final stage in the ageing process, the Maestros Roneros get together to select the rums that will compose the final blend, which will be bottled straight from the barrel at 45% proof. This unique finishing process, the "Cuban Barrel Proof", gives the rum its unequalled aromatic bouquet and an exceptional quality.
- Already recognized as a high-quality, ultra-premium rum, Seleccion de Maestros has been awarded a Gold medal by three of the world's most influential spirits competitions: the San Francisco World Spirits Award, the Beverage Testing Institutes International Review of Spirits and the International Wine and Spirit Competition.
- Appearance: Havana Club Seleccion de Maestros distinguishes itself by a warm amber hue, with a deep, red glow.
- Nose: A light nose of toasted pecan and spice aromas that reveals its robust origins with tobacco aromas and the presence of wood character.
- Palate: A round and buoyant entry leads to a complex, flavourful, full-bodied palate of cocoa, coffee, sweet tobacco and brown spices.
- Finish: A pleasant smoky oak and spice finish blended with candied fruits, to give the experience a remarkable balance.
- Perfect serve: Havana Club Seleccion de Maestros is best enjoyed by rum connoisseurs as a slow-sipping rum, neat or on the rocks.
Posted on 18/12/16 at 11.26
Posted on 23/11/16 at 14.19
Posted on 06/08/15 at 13.21
Posted on 30/04/15 at 10.15
Posted on 22/06/14 at 10.10
Posted on 26/09/12 at 23.49
Posted on 18/08/17 at 07.43