|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||1988 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Saint-Estèphe (Bordeaux, France)|
|Winery:||Château Lafon Rochet|
|Grapes:||Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Petit Verdot|
Elaboration of 1988 Château Lafon-Rochet
1988 Château Lafon-Rochet (Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Petit Verdot)
TASTING NOTES OF 1988 Château Lafon-Rochet:
- View: dense, ruby, very deep garnet, disco slightly tile.
- Nose: classic aromas of blackcurrant, undergrowth and spices.
- Mouth: always concentrated tannins and good acidity.
VINEYARD: Château Lafon Rochet
GRAPES: 55% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Merlot, 5% Cabernet Franc.
PAIRING: shoulder of lamb with herbs, red meats and mature cheeses.
TEMPERATURE: 17 °C
How to serve
Lafon Rochet is an estate that pays great respect to nature and environmental concerns. Basile Tesseon, representing the new generation at the helm of this prestigious château, is glad to take you on a tour and present this meticulously crafted wine.More about the Winery
Reviews of 1988 Château Lafon-Rochet
This red is the best I've ever tasted.
This Château Lafon Rochet was a very good pairing for the desserts.
Fine! We enjoyed it.
- View: sustained garnet.
- Nose: black fruit nose, earthy touches and minerals.
- Mouth: full, powerful, fine tannins and fresh, excellent concentration and length ..
GRAPES: 55% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Merlot, 3% Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot 2%.
PAIRING: red meats such as lamb, roast turkey, corn and chestnuts.