|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||1989 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Saint-Estèphe (Bordeaux, France)|
|Winery:||Château Lafon Rochet|
Elaboration of 1989 Château Lafon-Rochet
1989 Château Lafon-Rochet (Merlot)
TASTING NOTES OF 1989 Château Lafon-Rochet:
- View: deep crimson, brown tones.
- Nose: aromas of red fruit, earth, leather, hunting.
- Mouth: round tannins, persistent, pleasant and clean finish.
VINEYARD: Château Lafon Rochet
GRAPES: 55% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Merlot, 5% Cabernet Franc.
PAIRING: poultry, game.
How to serve
Lafon Rochet is an estate that pays great respect to nature and environmental concerns. Basile Tesseon, representing the new generation at the helm of this prestigious château, is glad to take you on a tour and present this meticulously crafted wine.More about the Winery
Reviews of 1989 Château Lafon-Rochet
This red is the best I've ever tasted.
This Château Lafon Rochet was a very good pairing for the desserts.
Fine! We enjoyed it.
- View: sustained garnet.
- Nose: black fruit nose, earthy touches and minerals.
- Mouth: full, powerful, fine tannins and fresh, excellent concentration and length ..
GRAPES: 55% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Merlot, 3% Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot 2%.
PAIRING: red meats such as lamb, roast turkey, corn and chestnuts.