|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||1992 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Saint-Estèphe (Bordeaux, France)|
|Winery:||Château Lafon Rochet|
Elaboration of 1992 Château Lafon Rochet
1992 Château Lafon Rochet (Merlot)
TASTING NOTES OF 1992 Château Lafon Rochet:
- View: ruby, brick light tones.
- Nose: aromas of black fruits and spices.
- Mouth: medium body, forest soil, fruits, heather and earthy.
GRAPES: 55% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Merlot, 5% Cabernet Franc.
PAIRING: poultry and beef.
TEMPERATURE: 16 °C
How to serve
Lafon Rochet is an estate that pays great respect to nature and environmental concerns. Basile Tesseon, representing the new generation at the helm of this prestigious château, is glad to take you on a tour and present this meticulously crafted wine.More about the Winery
Reviews of 1992 Château Lafon Rochet
This red is the best I've ever tasted.
This Château Lafon Rochet was a very good pairing for the desserts.
Fine! We enjoyed it.
- View: sustained garnet.
- Nose: black fruit nose, earthy touches and minerals.
- Mouth: full, powerful, fine tannins and fresh, excellent concentration and length ..
GRAPES: 55% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Merlot, 3% Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot 2%.
PAIRING: red meats such as lamb, roast turkey, corn and chestnuts.