1994 Château Lafon Rochet
Château Lafon Rochet (Saint-Estèphe)
Product not available in United States
$42.55 + $11.39 Shipping (3 - 4 days)
Shipping: Chateau (France)
$ You will receive 0.49 points for each unit bought
Only 1 units left!
Technical sheet · Château Lafon Rochet
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||1994 Other vintages|
|Winery:||Château Lafon Rochet|
Description · Château Lafon Rochet
1994 Château Lafon Rochet (Merlot)
- View: 1994 Château Lafon Rochet is moderately intense ruby color with just a touch of brick.
- Nose: red fruit nose, notes of undergrowth with small animals.
- Mouth: The mouth forms a nice set with a structure that is well melted. Expression is moderate. The wine is nice
GRAPES: 55% cabernet sauvignon, 40% merlot, cabernet franc 5%
CELLAR: Château Lafon Rochet
Château Lafon Rochet
Lafon Rochet is an estate that pays great respect to nature and environmental concerns. Basile Tesseon, representing the new generation at the helm of this prestigious château, is glad to take you on a tour and present this meticulously crafted wine.
Buy Château Lafon Rochet Wine:
Highlighted review about 1994 Château Lafon Rochet
Posted on 17/03/14 at 11.45
Château Lafon Rochet 1994
More reviews about 1994 Château Lafon Rochet
Posted on 18/02/14 at 04.55
Lafon Rochet 1994
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Château Lafon Rochet 2017
This red is the best I've ever tasted.
Reviews about Château Lafon Rochet 2015
This Château Lafon Rochet was a very good pairing for the desserts.
Fine! We enjoyed it.
Reviews about Château Lafon Rochet 2012
- View: sustained garnet.
- Nose: black fruit nose, earthy touches and minerals.
- Mouth: full, powerful, fine tannins and fresh, excellent concentration and length ..
GRAPES: 55% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Merlot, 3% Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot 2%.
PAIRING: red meats such as lamb, roast turkey, corn and chestnuts.