2008 Château Lafon-Rochet75cl Volume
This product is not available in United States.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2008 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Saint-Estèphe (Bordeaux, France)|
|Winery:||Château Lafon Rochet|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Petit Verdot|
Description of 2008 Château Lafon-Rochet
2008 Château Lafon-Rochet (Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Petit Verdot)
- View: 2008 Château Lafon-Rochet has an intense purple color with black highlights
- Nose: both simple and complex, with beautiful aromas of black fruits
- Mouth: a fade and a particular expression, a beautiful warmth and a fine roundness
SERVING: Serve with civet of hare and game birds (thrush, dove ...)
GRAPES: 59% Cabernet Sauvignon, 31% Merlot, 6% Petit Verdot, 4% Cabernet Franc
CELLAR: Château Lafon Rochet
How to serve
Lafon Rochet is an estate that pays great respect to nature and environmental concerns. Basile Tesseon, representing the new generation at the helm of this prestigious château, is glad to take you on a tour and present this meticulously crafted wine.More about the Winery
Reviews of 2008 Château Lafon-Rochet
This red is the best I've ever tasted.
This Château Lafon Rochet was a very good pairing for the desserts.
Fine! We enjoyed it.
- View: sustained garnet.
- Nose: black fruit nose, earthy touches and minerals.
- Mouth: full, powerful, fine tannins and fresh, excellent concentration and length ..
GRAPES: 55% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Merlot, 3% Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot 2%.
PAIRING: red meats such as lamb, roast turkey, corn and chestnuts.