2011 Château Lafon-Rochet75cl Volume
This product is not available in United States.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2011 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Saint-Estèphe (Bordeaux, France)|
|Winery:||Château Lafon Rochet|
Description of 2011 Château Lafon-Rochet
2011 Château Lafon-Rochet (Merlot)
- View: 2011 Château Lafon-Rochet shows a maroon sustained
- Nose: black fruit nose with notes at once earthy and mineral.
- Mouth: The palate is full, with powerful tannins and ends with freshness. The wine has great finesse and length.
PAIRING: Shoulder of lamb, leg of lamb seven hours with beans, roast turkey and Tournedos Rossini.
GRAPES: 55% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Merlot, 3% Cabernet Franc and Petit Verdot 2%
CELLAR: Château Lafon Rochet
How to serve
Lafon Rochet is an estate that pays great respect to nature and environmental concerns. Basile Tesseon, representing the new generation at the helm of this prestigious château, is glad to take you on a tour and present this meticulously crafted wine.More about the Winery
Reviews of 2011 Château Lafon-Rochet
This red is the best I've ever tasted.
This Château Lafon Rochet was a very good pairing for the desserts.
Fine! We enjoyed it.
- View: sustained garnet.
- Nose: black fruit nose, earthy touches and minerals.
- Mouth: full, powerful, fine tannins and fresh, excellent concentration and length ..
GRAPES: 55% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Merlot, 3% Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot 2%.
PAIRING: red meats such as lamb, roast turkey, corn and chestnuts.