2015 Château Lafon Rochet75cl Volume
This product is not available in United States.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2015 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Saint-Estèphe (Bordeaux, France)|
|Winery:||Château Lafon Rochet|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
Description of 2015 Château Lafon Rochet
2015 Château Lafon Rochet (Merlot)
TASTING NOTES Château Lafon-Rochet 2015:
- View: dense, ruby, garnet deep, disco slightly tile.
- Nose: classic aromas of black currant, underbrush and spices.
- Mouth: always with concentrated tannins and good acidity.
WINERY: Château Lafon Rochet
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc.
PAIRING: lamb shoulder with herbs, red meat and mature cheeses.
TEMPERATURE: 17 °C
How to serve
Lafon Rochet is an estate that pays great respect to nature and environmental concerns. Basile Tesseon, representing the new generation at the helm of this prestigious château, is glad to take you on a tour and present this meticulously crafted wine.More about the Winery
Reviews of 2015 Château Lafon Rochet
This red is the best I've ever tasted.
- View: sustained garnet.
- Nose: black fruit nose, earthy touches and minerals.
- Mouth: full, powerful, fine tannins and fresh, excellent concentration and length ..
GRAPES: 55% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Merlot, 3% Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot 2%.
PAIRING: red meats such as lamb, roast turkey, corn and chestnuts.
I really enjoyed it.