2016 Château Beychevelle Magnum
Château Beychevelle (Saint-Julien)
Product not available in United States
$232.30 + $11.39 Shipping (48h - 3 days)
Shipping: Chateau (France)
$ You will receive 2.69 points for each unit bought
Only 5 units left!
Technical sheet · Château Beychevelle
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2016 Other vintages|
|Volume:||150cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Petit Verdot|
|Pairing:||AppetizersSpoon dishesMeatFishCheeseBirdsLambGoosefishBlue cheeseHard cheese|
Description · Château Beychevelle
2016 Château Beychevelle Magnum (Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Petit Verdot)
TASTING NOTES OF 2016 Château Beychevelle Magnum:
- View: Château Beychevelle 2016 Orjo has a nice deep color,
- Nose: expressive fruit aromas with hints of berries and black cherries. The bouquet reflects the good maturity.
- Mouth: The fruitiness continues through the mouth, with discrete toasted oak. There are many tannins but smooth and contributes to the structure of the wine, without being hard.
GRAPES: 60% Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot 28%, 4% Petit Verdot, 8% Cabernet Franc
WINERY: Château Beychevelle
Château Beychevelle, a prestigious wine, "Cru Classé" with the soul forged by three centuries of history ... Never the word "château" in its noblest sense, has been better employed than in Beychevelle. The elegance of the classical architecture of the castle of Château Beychevelle makes him one...
Buy Château Beychevelle Wine:
More reviews about 2016 Château Beychevelle Magnum
Posted on 05/11/18 at 15.59
Château Beychevelle Magnum 2016
- View: dark red, purple high intensity.
- Nose: High purity, fragrance cassis, cedar and black cherries.
- Boca: sensational, ultra fine tannins, a terrific end tense, fresh and full power.
GRAPES: 47% of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot 47%, 5% and 1% Petit Verdot Cabernet Franc.
PAIRING: Red meats.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Château Beychevelle Magnum 2017
A different wine.
Reviews about Château Beychevelle Magnum 2013
Cherry colour, high layer. Scent of roses and white flowers. A slightly bitter end.