2013 Château Lalande Borie75cl
This product is not available in United States.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
You will like to know that…
Elaborated by the team of Ducru-Beaucaillou, this is a wine with freshness, pretty tannins that will evolve nicely in the few next years. The fruity and floral aromas give it a beautiful intensity on the nose, and on the palate is round, well-balanced and with a seductive length. Enjoy it!
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2013 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Saint-Julien (Bordeaux, France)|
|Winery:||Château Lalande Borie|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Cabernet Sauvignon (70%), Cabernet Franc (4%), Merlot (26%)|
|Vinous R Score:||85-88|
Description of 2013 Château Lalande Borie
2013 Château Lalande Borie (Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Merlot)
TASTING NOTES OF 2013 Château Lalande Borie:
- View: Beautiful purple.
- Nose: expressive nose with fruity and spicy aromas.
- Mouth: soft and elegant attack, with good length.
GRAPES: 65% Cabernet Sauvignon, 25% Merlot and 10% Cabernet Franc.
PAIRING: meat dishes with sauce, fine hunting birds.
TEMPERATURE: 17 °C
How to serve
Reviews of 2013 Château Lalande Borie
Fantastic colour. It smells like candy. I drank in several day after I first opened it and, even though the days, it tasted good.
Brownish red edges. The smell of this Château Lalande-Borie somehow reminds me a menthol candy. It was in poor condition, tasted vinegary.
- View: 2006 Château Lalande-Borie shows a dark red to violet pulling slightly
- Nose: On the nose, the aromas are arable, can evoke pepper and wood with a light touch of vanilla.
- Mouth: The wine is dense and palate is silky, smooth and aromatic leaving a lingering finish. These fruit and smoky notes are very nice.
PAIRING Goes well with meat or game dishes.
GRAPES: 65% Cabernet Sauvignon, 25% Merlot, 10% Cabernet Franc
WINERY: Château Lalande Borie