2018 Cusumano Nero d'Avola75cl
This product is not available in United States.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
Description of 2018 Cusumano Nero d'Avola
2018 Cusumano Nero d'Avola (Nero D'Avola)
- View: Deep ruby red color with purple hues.
- Nose: fruity and intense with ripe notes of red fruits, cherries, blackberries and delicate spices.
- Mouth: Mild flavor, round, velvety tannins and enveloping, fresh, juicy and fruity elderberry, dried spices, medium bodied, round and spicy, full of endearing blue and dark fruits.
APPELLATION: Sicily (Italy).
GRAPES: Nero D'Avola.
AGEING: Alcoholic and malolactic fermentation occurs in stainless steel tanks then pass 5 months on lees in stainless steel tanks.
PREPARATION: The grapes are harvested manually, then handled more gently presses with intact and completely dry, greatly reducing the risk of premature oxidation and bacterial spoilage, after removal occurs, cold maceration the skins in the must for 2 days at 5 ° C.
WINE PAIRING: It is recommended to taste with savory pies, sausages, raspberry cheesecake, eggs, savory pies, pasta sauce, vegetables, risotto with meat sauce, grilled ham and salami.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16 - 18 ° C
ALCOHOL: 13 - 14%
Reviews of 2018 Cusumano Nero d'Avola
TASTING NOTES OF 2016 Cusumano Nero Davola Sicilia:
- View: deep ruby red, violet reflections.
- Nose: fruity and intense, with notes of ripe berries, cherries, blackberries and delicate spices.
- Mouth: soft, round, velvety and enveloping, fresh, juicy and fruity.
APPELLATION: Terre Siciliane.
GRAPES: Nero d'Avola.
AGEING: 5 months on the fine lees in steel.
PREPARATION: elimination, cold maceration of the skins in the must for 2 days at 5 °C, alcoholic and malolactic fermentation in steel.
PAIRING: quiches, sausages.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Cusumano Nero d'Avola 2016
Burgundy colour. It smells like wild berries. Berry flavour.