Tequila Herradura Reposado
Destilerías Tequila Herradura (Tequila)
Product not available in United States
$34.96 + $5.69 Shipping (3 - 4 days)
FREE SHIPPING! (3 days)
Shipping: Vinos Baco (Spain)
$ You will receive 0.41 points for each unit bought
Made with 100% Mexican Blue Agave and through a natural production process, and after 11 months of aging in white oak barrels (9 more than the standard for the category), comes this excellent Tequila Herradura Reposado , world-famous tequila.
It was launched into the market in 1974 and, in fact, was the first commercially available tequila reposado. Since then, its delicious character, with sweet notes of cooked Agave, memories of vanilla, butter, and nuts, has not stopped delighting palates inside and outside the borders of Mexico.
A tequila that is enjoyed with ice only.
Technical sheet · Tequila Herradura Reposado
|Producer:||Destilerías Tequila Herradura|
Gold Medal - Spirits International Prestige (SIP) Awards - 2014
Silver Medal - International Spirits Challenge - 2014
Bronze Medal - LA Spirits Competition - 2014
Gold Medal - LA Spirits Competition - 2015
|Type Of Tequila:||Reposado|
Description · Destilerías Tequila Herradura
Tequila Herradura Reposado
- View: The Tequila Herradura Reposado is an amber color due to the smooth barrel aging.
- Nose: The deep aroma of cooked agave dominating first and then distinguishes sweet vanilla and cinnamon backed light oak.
- Palate: The attack of this tequila is frank. There are, of course, the taste of the agave, but the spices are present, and keys and nuts balance all dry wood. The finish is long and pleasant, leaving an impression of sweetness.
AGE: 11 months.
PRODUCER: The house "Horseshoe" traditional tequila factory since 1870.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: If the tequila Tequila Herradura Reposado is so well known is that it is made in the rules of art and following the ancient tradition. Therefore, collection of agave is performed manually before the "pineapple" (the center of the floor that looks like a pineapple) cut into 4 and then charged into the furnace in large furnaces for a long and slow cooking 26 hours. After cooking, they cool slowly for several hours before being finely ground 2 times to extract the juice. Then comes the phase of natural fermentation of completely natural yeast for 3 days. After fermentation the juice is distilled twice to obtain white tequila. Then he will "rest" for at the least 11 months in oak barrels.
Destilerías Tequila Herradura
Buy Destilerías Tequila Herradura Spirits:
Highlighted review about Tequila Herradura Reposado
Posted on 08/07/19 at 12.06
Herradura Reposado Tequila Original
More reviews about Tequila Herradura Reposado
Posted on 23/04/18 at 20.28
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- The first commercially available Reposado introduced by Herradura in 1974.
- Herradura Reposado - Double Gold Medal Winner at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2006
Posted on 11/03/16 at 07.47