2007 Ferrari Giulio Ferrari Riserva del Fondatore
Product not available in United States
$113.85 + $11.39 Shipping (48h - 5 days)
Shipping: Enoteca Stoppello (Italy)
$ You will receive 1.32 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Ferrari Giulio Ferrari Riserva del Fondatore
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Vintage:||2007 Other vintages|
|Pairing:||RiceFishPastaSeafoodMushroom risottoPrawn risotto|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Extra Brut|
Description · Ferrari
2007 Ferrari Giulio Ferrari Riserva del Fondatore (Chardonnay)
TASTING NOTES OF 2007 Ferrari Giulio Ferrari Riserva del Fondatore:
- View: bright straw yellow, golden reflections. Perlage relentless and very tiny.
- Nose: fruity, floral notes, notes of honey, sweet spices, vanilla and white chocolate.
- Mouth: elegant and velvety, large, complex, smooth, fresh, creamy and persistent.
PREPARATION: prepared according to the conventional method.
PAIRING: White fish soup, risotto with seafood.
TEMPERATURE: 10-12 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
Buy Ferrari Wine:
Highlighted review about 2007 Ferrari Giulio Ferrari Riserva del Fondatore
Posted on 22/01/19 at 04.43
Ferrari Giulio Riserva 2007
More reviews about 2007 Ferrari Giulio Ferrari Riserva del Fondatore
Posted on 07/01/20 at 10.58
Ferrari Giulio Ferrari Riserva del Fondatore 2007
- View: with golden gorgeous in a bright yellow color. Brightness is fine and persistent.
- Nose: intense and complex, with a strong minerality, enriched with exotic aromas. In the perception of white chocolate and hazelnut followed perfume balsamic, spicy notes of honey and beeswax.
- Mouth: The palate is elegant and harmonious, where the aromas of acacia honey and ripe hay combine well with floral notes. long final persistence.
VINEYARD: Ferrari. The dream of Giulio Ferrari to do in Trentino a wine that was comparable to the best French champagne was founded in 1902. In the absence of heirs, Giulio Ferrari chooses Lunelli Bruno, owner of a wine shop in Trento, as a continuer of his work . Thanks to the passion and entrepreneurial talent, Bruno Lunelli manages to increase production while maintaining high quality standards. The estate vineyards that produce this 2007 Ferrari Giulio Riserva del Fondatore Millesimato are found on the slopes of the mountains that frame Trento, 600 meters above sea level, facing south-west.
GRAPES: 100% Chardonnay.
AGING: Tenth anniversary of yeast.
PREPARATION: Obtained after careful selection of grapes, which are harvested by hand in mid-September.
PAIRING: They combine perfectly with the classic Italian tradition. perfect accompaniment for a snack tasty.
RIGHT SERVING TEMPERATURE: 10-12 ° C
Posted on 07/11/19 at 20.07
Giulio Ferrari Riserva del Fondatore Trentodoc 2007
Needs to be drunk with the right food.
The Giulio Ferrari Riserva del Fondatore Trentodoc is a familiar wine of Ferrari.
Posted on 24/10/19 at 20.05
Ferrari Giulio Ferrari Trento Dal 1902 Trento Giulio Ferrari del Fondatore Ferrari Riserva 2007
I was impressed by its colour. Its aromas reminded me of yeast. A little rough, it may need more time in bottle.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Ferrari Giulio Ferrari Riserva del Fondatore 2014
Reviews about Ferrari Giulio Ferrari Riserva del Fondatore 2004
Reviews about Ferrari Giulio Ferrari Riserva del Fondatore 2016
Nice and pretty colour. Yeasty and notes of bakery on the nose. Voluptuous in the mouth.