Product not available in United States
$13.00 + $5.58 Shipping (24h - 3 days)
Shipping: Topdrinks (Spain)
$ You will receive 0.15 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional expedition time of 24 hours.
Amaro Averna is a fine spirit from Sicily, Italy that has been around since the early 19th century. The secret recipe for this liqueur was created by Benedictine monks. A monk gave this recipe to Salvatore Averna as a gift in 1868. Over time, this unique, bittersweet spirit became a regular fixture in households in both Italy and abroad.
The production of this spirit continues to take place in central Sicily. It is still made according to the traditional recipe from 1868. While the recipe remains a closely guarded secret, this thick, dark brown liqueur has hints of classic Mediterranean herbs such as anise, juniper berries, rosemary, myrtle, and sage. Notes of pomegranate and bitter lemon can also be tasted.
More important than the ingredient list is the final product. Amaro Averna is one of the most popular digestifs in Italy for good reason. Bittersweet and flavourful, this approachable liqueur is steadily finding its way into hearts and cocktails all over the world. Try it on its own, neat or on the rocks, garnished with a twist of lemon and some fresh mint, rosemary, sage, or the aromatic of your choosing. Spicy and multifaceted, this is a love letter to the Sicilian lands it comes from.
Description · Averna
Amaro Averna is an excellent liqueur with bitter type body and mild flavor, very enjoyable for all times of the day. You can drinkit neat or on the rock. Occurs with an ancient herbal recipe that has been passed down from generation to generation since 1868.
Each of the more delicate phases of the production Averna Amaro is carried out in the laboratory of the herbalist, and are rigorously checked to ensure the authenticity of the ingredients and high product quality. This is the reason that Averna is one of the most famous Bitter and appreciated all over the world.
Buy Averna Spirits:
Highlighted review about Amaro Averna
Posted on 30/05/13 at 18.11
More reviews about Amaro Averna
Posted on 08/03/18 at 09.16
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- Produced using the exact same antique recipe of 1868, this full body and smooth taste is the principal reason for its immense success, worldwide.
- Each of the most delicate herbalist phases in the bitters production are scrupulously checked for only using natural ingredients.
- As an excellent digestive and an extremely pleasant liqueur for any occasion or moment of the day, it has become a success which his rapidly expanding globally.
- During the summer, serve it with a touch of ice.
- You may even decide to experiment, blending it with beverages such as tonic water or cola.
Posted on 14/01/17 at 07.42