Amaro Montenegro (Vermouth)
$13.34 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Aperitivo Select right now.
Description · Amaro Montenegro
TASTING NOTES OF Aperitivo Select :
- color: Bright red.
- Olor: bitter with notes of orange peel, balanced with hints of vanilla, cardamom and ginger root Aromas.
- Taste: Feeling sweet and sour, with a perfect balance of ingredients.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: It is an Italian aperitif loved by his balance. It has stimulating and spicy notes on the palate. Its moderate alcohol content is one of its strongest points. Vanilla is one of its main ingredients, allowing you to give complexity and a nice bitter touch. When using it, it is mixed with other products to make a delicious drink.
Buy Amaro Montenegro Spirits:
Liquors & creams (Spirits)
Highlighted review about Aperitivo Select
Posted on 03/06/19 at 15.34
More reviews about Aperitivo Select
Posted on 10/02/20 at 12.02
- Color: intense and brilliant ruby red, orange reflections.
- Odor: Strong and tonic primary notes, with citrus and essential oils, fresh notes, balsamic, eucalyptus and menthol resinous, complex and secondary herbaceous notes.
- Taste: complex and intense, bitter notes of roots and barks, spicy and tropical notes on the mid-palate and citrus notes. pleasant and persistent finish with fresh notes and rich from citrus and essential oils.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: made from 30 botanicals include rhubarb roots and juniper berries. Botanicals slowly macerated in a mixture of water and alcohol. The mixture is boiled to extract the true essence of the botanicals. Juniper berries individually macerated in a container, using traditional methods to extract the aromatic part of the fruit.
Posted on 29/09/18 at 03.53