Campari Group (Vermouth)
Product not available in United States
$10.12 + $5.69 Shipping (48h - 3 days)
Shipping: Vinos Baco (Spain)
$ You will receive 0.12 points for each unit bought
Aperol is more than a drink, it's a way of life, a piece of happiness from Italy that stimulates your cocktails, evenings, afternoons with friends, and your parties. Since its creation in 1919, this Italian vermouth started gaining popularity among young people in Italy. Today, it's one of the most popular summer cocktails not only amongst young Italians, but it's appreciated by all ages all around the world. The recipe hasn't changed and is maintained top secret. Campari Group only reveals a small insight into which ingredients they use. That includes sweet and bitter oranges, selected herbs and roots. Drink it on ice with a soft sparkling wine and soda and taste summer in your glass!
If you liked Aperol, you may also enjoy...
Description · Campari Group
- Colour: Aperol has the distinctive vibrant orange hue for which it is famous.
- Aroma: The primary and enervating scent of orange zest is complemented by herbal and vanilla notes.
- Taste: A velvety mouthfeel balances the bittersweet and zestful top note of orange and complex herbal and woody undertones. A long, pleasant aftertaste that is ever-so-slightly salty and bitter.
PRODUCER: Campari Group, an important member of the global branded beverage industry, with a portfolio of more than fifty premium and super premium brands marketed and distributed to most countries in the world. It was founded in 1860, and is based in Sesto San Giovanni.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: The recipe for the creation of Aperol has not changed since it was first introduced for the world's enjoyment at the Padova International Fair in 1919. The recipe has also, remarkably, remained a secret for over a hundred years and counting. It is known to contain cinchona, gentian, and rhubarb. Aperol is lighter, less bitter, and lower in alcohol content than its family member Campari. Aperol is of course best known for its use in the delightful aperitif, the Spritz, a holiday in a glass. One mouthful and you find yourself, in your mind at least, outside a small cafe in Bologna or Venice, enjoying complimentary nuts and olives and watching the world go by.
The Campari Group , founded in 1860, is now a major part of the spirits industry worldwide. The group has a portfolio which includes more than 50 premium and super premium brands which are offered locally, regionally, and globally across 190 countries. Today, the Campari Group is the...
Buy Campari Group Spirits:
Highlighted review about Aperol
Posted on 02/07/18 at 11.31
- 1919 he first came on the market
- Aperol is prepared from rhubarb, cinchona bark, aromatic herbs, gentian, bitter oranges, and alcohol
- It goes down easy, with soda, in a cocktail or on the rocks
- Allergens: contains sulfites
More reviews about Aperol
Posted on 28/10/14 at 09.45
- Color: Aperol 11º shows a reddish orange
- Odour: Aromatic bitter orange with a series of aromatic notes, earthy and bitter herbs that are wrapped around the orange. Sweet,...
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59
Posted on 09/09/17 at 05.21
Posted on 08/09/17 at 05.12
It has a bright orange
With an intense aroma of orange peel
It has a bittersweet taste.
Posted on 01/08/17 at 05.13