Product not available in United States
$17.25 + $5.58 Shipping (24h - 3 days)
Shipping: Topdrinks (Spain)
$ You will receive 0.2 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional expedition time of 24 hours.
Description · Belsazar
- View: cherry red color opaque.
- Nose: Aromatic notes of ripe and candied red fruit; plums, cherries, blackberries, currants, blueberries. With hints of orange, licorice, nutmeg, cloves, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Mouth: Intense ripe and candied fruits, with hints of nuts, spices and a long bitter aftertaste. It presents a velvety on the palate body.
GRAPES: Syrah, Merlot, Tinta Franca.
AGING: This vermouth is aged for 6 months in French oak barrels toast.
PREPARATION: The mixture of different German wines is fortified with herbs and spices, then macerated at warm temperatures for several months in ceramic deposits. Vermouth then aged in French oak barrels toast for 6 additional months. Finally it stabilized and bottled without filtering process.
WINE PAIRING: Roasted red meats, stews, game birds, venison, lamb, pork chops, pasta red sauces, risottos with mushrooms, sauteed vegetables, carpaccio, sausages, mature cheeses.
RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURE SERVICE: 18-20 ° C
Belsazar is responsible for the production of German vermouth. But before the three gentlemen named Maximilian Wagner, Philipp Schladerer and Sebastian Brack ventured to the public, they had been searching for the perfect recipe. With help from friends, experts and real passion, they even found...
Buy Belsazar Spirits:
Highlighted review about Belsazar 75cl
Posted on 26/07/19 at 12.41
More reviews about Belsazar 75cl
Posted on 12/06/19 at 11.32
Nose Smell SEOC apricot aromas, honey, white grapes, nectarine zest, cinnamon and vanilla
Dry mouth, slightly bitter taste (gentian and quinine), acidity, bitter orange marmalade, lemon peel and chamomile.
Posted on 20/11/18 at 14.16
Posted on 22/04/18 at 03.39
Posted on 26/02/18 at 13.10
- The pleasant-fat sweetness is completed by a touch of dark caramel, traces of ripe cherries and spice flavors
- So Absinthe typical, slightly tart finish created
- Allergens: contains sulfites