Lillet Blanc 75cl
Product not available in United States
+ $5.69 Shipping (3 - 4 days)
Save $3.32! (-19%)
Shipping: Vinos Baco (Spain)
$ You will receive 0.16 points for each unit bought
Lillet Blanc 75cl is produced in a small distillery in Podensac, a small village in Gironde, southern France. This vermouth is the first creation of the company and dates back to the 19th century (the red, rosé and Reserve versions appeared later). This makes Lillet Blanc 75cl the oldest aperitif from Bordeaux! With its sweet and floral flavour, it quickly conquered the heart of the consumers even across the Atlantic! It is a great base for a Mojito, a Fizz or even on the rocks!
Technical sheet · Lillet Blanc
|Type Of Wine:||white wine|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Muscadelle, Sémillon, Sauvignon Blanc|
2009: Silver Medal San Fransisco Spirit Competition
2002: Gold Medal Concours Mondial de Bruxelles
1995: Gold Medal The International Wine Competition
2011: 93 points - Excellent, Highly Recommended Ultimate Beverage Challenge
|Type Of Vermouth:||White|
Description · Lillet
Lillet Blanc 75cl (Muscadelle, Sémillon and Sauvignon Blanc)
TASTING NOTES of Lillet Blanc 75cl :
- View: a golden yellow colour.
- Nose: flowers.
- Mouth: Aromas of candied oranges, honey, pine resin and exotic fruits. Full and fleshy on the palate. Lingering taste.
PRODUCTION Details: Lillet Blanc 75cl is an aperitif drink made from rigorously selected wines (Sémillon and Sauvignon) and natural fruit liqueurs, obtained by macerating sweet and bitter oranges in alcohol for several months. Using a traditional process, it matures in oak vats for 8 to 12 months
ALCOHOL: 17% Vol
Buy Lillet Spirits:
Highlighted review about Lillet Blanc 75cl
Posted on 26/07/19 at 12.41
Lillet Blanc 75cl
More reviews about Lillet Blanc 75cl
Posted on 04/12/17 at 08.58
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- Lillet is a blend of rigorously selected wines and fruit liqueurs, aged in oak vats for around 12 months, during which it is given the same care as the Grands Crus (great wines) of Bordeaux.
- Lillet Blanc has a golden colour with candied orange, honey, pine resin, lime and fresh mint aromas. Full and rich on the palate with a lovely, long aftertaste. Always serve well chilled in a Bordeaux wine glass. . . zest with a slice of orange or lime. Perfect with snacks and desserts!
- Lillet blanc is the key ingredient in James Bond's Martini derivative, the Vesper, a drink created in deference to the beautiful double agent in Ian Fleming's Casino Royale and reffered to as Kina Lillet.
Posted on 21/11/14 at 10.02