Quinta do Ferro (Vinho Verde)
Product not available in United States
$14.32 + $4.60 Shipping (5 - 10 days)
Shipping: Portugal Vineyards (Portugal)
$ You will receive 0.17 points for each unit bought
Description · Quinta do Ferro
2013 Dom Ferro Reserva Brut (Avesso)
TASTING NOTES Dom Ferro Reserva Brut 2013:
- View: Citrine.
- Nose: fresh and intense citrus aroma.
- Mouth: well balanced acidity, fine and persistent bubbles. long, sweet and smooth finish.
APPELLATION: Vinho Verde.
BODEGA: Quinta do Ferro
PAIRING: as an aperitif, with white meat and fish dishes.
TEMPERATURE: 8 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
Quinta do Ferro
Buy Quinta do Ferro Wine:
More reviews about 2013 Dom Ferro Reserva Brut
Posted on 11/02/19 at 03.33
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Dom Ferro Reserva Brut 2007
Citrine colour. Intense and fresh citrus fruit aroma. Lemony acidity well balanced with fine and persistent bubble. Fresh, soft and long in the end.
- Winemaker: Fernando Sousa
- Winemaking: Grapes were gently crushed and immediately pumped the wort to fermentation in stainless steel vats where fermentation took place. The must was inoculated with selected yeasts. The wine was then bottled stage and placed in the basement, after which it was done the disgorgement. Stage in the bottle for 28 months before the disgorgement.
- Grape Varieties: Avesso.
- Food Pairing: Good as an aperitif or with white meats and fish dishes.
- Store and Serve Advices: Serve at a temperature of 8 °C.