Niepoort (Vinho Verde)
$9.72 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy 2015 Niepoort Vinho Verde right now.
Description · Niepoort
2015 Niepoort Vinho Verde
- View: purple, high intensity.
- Nose: medium intensity aromas of red fruits and vegetable.
- Mouth: dry, with medium acidity, medium tannins, notes of red fruit or vegetable, medium body and fresh finish.
APPELLATION: Vinho Verde.
MATCHING WINE: cheese, beef, lamb, game, poultry, fish and white meats.
TEMPERATURE: 8 ° C
Alcohol content: 10.5%
Niepoort is to vintage Port what Krug is to Champagne. They are both small houses in a world dominated by large competitors, but they are producing outstanding wines that very few can match. - James Suckling. Still owned and operated by the same family since its establishment at Vila Nova de...
Buy Niepoort Wine:
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Niepoort Vinho Verde 2012
I'd recommend it.
Reviews about Niepoort Vinho Verde 2013
Dirk Niepoort just loves one of the most difficult and underrated wines, which is Vinho Verde Tinto. There is no week that does not take a bowl and delight with these wines. In 2012 he decided to create his own Verde Tinto, exactly as he likes the drink. The result is an austere and rustic wine, but very fresh.
- Winemaker: Dirk Niepoort
- Grape Varieties: Vinhão, Old Vines.
- Food Pairing: Enjoy with well flavored dishes of either red or more elaborately prepared white meats. A wine that can accompany both traditional or modern cuisine.
- Store and Serve Advices: Storage Lying down at a temperature of 15°C. Serve at a temperature of 16°C to 18ºC.