Elaboration of 2017 Ponte de Lima Vinhao Vinho Verde
2017 Ponte de Lima Vinhao Vinho Verde
TASTING NOTES OF 2017 Ponte de Lima Vinhao Vinho Verde:
- View: Intense cherry red.
- Nose: Aromas of red and delicious wild fruit with hints of berries.
- Mouth: spectacular flavors of wild berries, fresh on the palate, full-bodied, soft and long lingering finish.
APPELLATION: Vinho Verde
VINEYARD: From Ponte de Lima wineries in the Designation of Origin Vinho Verde .Portugal
GRAPES: Vinhão, Borraçal, Espadeiro.
AGEING: With malolactic fermentation to stabilize the wine and then is ready to be bottled.
PREPARATION: It stemmed and ground as soon as they arrive at the winery. Alcoholic fermentation is initiated at a controlled temperature of between 24 and 26 °C., Then the wort is pressed to separate the wine from the solids.
PAIRING: pork, white and red meats and vegetables
TEMPERATURE: 12-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12%
Reviews of 2017 Ponte de Lima Vinhao Vinho Verde
- View: bright red.
- Nose: Berries on the nose.
- Mouth: on the palate, full, soft and persistent body.
APPELLATION: Vinho Verde.
VINEYARD: Adega Cooperativa de Ponte de Vinho Verde
WINE PAIRING: fish and grilled seafood.
TEMPERATURE: 6-8 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11%