Quinta de Melgaço (Vinho Verde)
$16.56 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy 2011 Qm Reserva Brut right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Quinta de Melgaço
2011 Qm Reserva Brut
TASTING NOTES OF 2011 Qm Reserva Brut:
- View: straw yellow, fine and persistent bubbles.
- Nose: citrus and some sweetness.
- Mouth: a lot of bubbles, good acidity and a good finish.
APPELLATION: Vinho Verde.
AGEING: at least 9 months in bottle.
PREPARATION: created with the classic method.
PAIRING: salads, fish and also the start of a meal.
TEMPERATURE: 8 °C
Quinta de Melgaço
Buy Quinta de Melgaço Wine:
Highlighted review about 2011 Qm Reserva Brut
Posted on 21/09/15 at 12.22
On the nose there is citric aromas and some sweetness. On the mouth a great amount of bubbles, nice acidity and a good finish.
- Winemaker: Jorge Sousa Pinto
- Winemaking: Created from the Alvarinho grape variety, using only grapes of sufficient maturity to make a sparkling wine....
More reviews about 2011 Qm Reserva Brut