2013 Qm Reserva Brut
Quinta de Melgaço (Vinho Verde)
Product not available in United States
$20.41 + $4.60 Shipping (6 - 11 days)
Shipping: Portugal Vineyards (Portugal)
$ You will receive 0.24 points for each unit bought
Description · Quinta de Melgaço
2013 Qm Reserva Brut (Alvarinho)
TASTING NOTES Qm Reserva Brut 2013 strong>:
- View: straw yellow, fine and persistent bubbles.
- Nose: citrus and some sweetness.
- Mouth: a lot of bubbles, good acidity and a good finish.
APPELLATION: Vinho Verde.
AGEING: at least 9 months in bottle.
PREPARATION: created with the classic method.
PAIRING: salads, fish and also the start of a meal.
TEMPERATURE: 8 °C
Quinta de Melgaço
Buy Quinta de Melgaço Wine:
More reviews about 2013 Qm Reserva Brut
Posted on 09/06/18 at 20.05
Qm Reserva Brut 2013
Good wine, but I would not have taken it with fish.
My partner loves this Vinho Verde.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Qm Reserva Brut 2011
Qm Reserva 2011
Good colour. A wine with clearly projected aromas and flavours, such as yeast. The texture of this wine from Quinta de Melgaço , Quinta de Melgaço was oily.
The best sparkling for my birthday.
On the nose there is citric aromas and some sweetness. On the mouth a great amount of bubbles, nice acidity and a good finish.
- Winemaker: Jorge Sousa Pinto
- Winemaking: Created from the Alvarinho grape variety, using only grapes of sufficient maturity to make a sparkling wine. It is a true brut sparkling wine, created using the classic method and aged in the bottle for a 9 months at minimum.
- Grape Varieties: Alvarinho.
- Food Pairing: Perfect with salads, fish and also in the beginning of a meal.
- Store and Serve Advices: It should be served at 8ºC to avoid destroying the flavour of the grape.