Quinta de Melgaço (Vinho Verde)
$20.36 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy 2010 Qm Super Reserva right now.
Description · Quinta de Melgaço
2010 Qm Super Reserva
TASTING NOTES OF 2010 Qm Super Reserva:
- View: Citrine and limpid, delicate and fine foam, with persistent crown.
- Nose: bright and attractive nose with fine aromas of tropical fruit and light floral notes.
- Mouth: excente acidity, complex, long and persistent.
APPELLATION: Vinho Verde.
VINEYARD: Quinta de Melgaço
WINE PAIRING: seafood, grilled fish, poultry, goat, pig and cakes, or simply as an aperitif.
TEMPERATURE: 6-8 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.6%
Quinta de Melgaço
Buy Quinta de Melgaço Wine:
Highlighted review about 2010 Qm Super Reserva
Posted on 21/09/15 at 12.22
Qm Super Reserva Brut 2010
With a clear citrine colour, it has a fine, delicate head and persistent bead. Its slightly fruity, floral aroma, with a predominance of tropical fruits, coupled with excellent acidity and complexity to the taste, make it long and lingering.
- Winemaker: Jorge Sousa Pinto
- Winemaking: Created from the Alvarinho grape variety, using only grapes of sufficient maturity to make a sparkling wine. It is a true brut sparkling wine, created using the classic method and aged in the bottle for a 9 months at minimum.
- Grape Varieties: Alvarinho.
- Food Pairing: Perfect with salads, fish and also in the beginning of a meal.
- Store and Serve Advices: It should be served at 8ºC to avoid destroying the flavour of the grape.
More reviews about 2010 Qm Super Reserva
Posted on 10/06/15 at 02.03
Qm Super Reserva 2010
A beautiful colour. Light aromas of yeast and bakery. In the mouth it it tastes like licorice.
Posted on 05/12/14 at 11.41