2013 Quinta Simaens Branco
Vinhos Borges (Vinho Verde)
$5.81 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy 2013 Quinta Simaens Branco right now.
Description · Vinhos Borges
Highlighted review about 2013 Quinta Simaens Branco
Posted on 21/09/15 at 12.22
Quinta Simaens Branco 2013
Clear, pale yellow. Very intense fragrance of lemons and tropical fruits. Scent of flowers gives it complexity. Fresh, with good acidity, and lots of volume. A fine balance, with a long and persistent aftertaste.
- Winemaker: José Maria Machado
- Winemaking: Borges Quinta de Simaens is characterised by its youth, vigour, freshness, and hope. The colour of the label enhances the lightness and the freshness of a Vinho Verde, as well as its aromatic and young character.
- Grape Varieties: Pedernã, Avesso, Azal, Alvarinho.
- Food Pairing: Excellent with fish dishes, shellfish and some white meats.
- Store and Serve Advices: Recommended serving at a temperature of 8 to 10ºC
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Quinta Simaens Branco 2015