Lua Cheia (Vinho Verde)
$9.14 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy 2013 Toucas Alvarinho Branco right now.
Description · Lua Cheia
2013 Toucas Alvarinho Branco
TASTING NOTES OF 2013 Toucas Alvarinho Branco:
- View: Citrine.
- Nose: intense, notes of white fruits and sweet notes of ripe tropical fruit.
- Mouth: relatively fatty, dominated by sweetness, some acidity, sweet fruit finish.
APPELLATION: Vinho Verde.
VINEYARD: Lua Cheia
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
The Full Moon project in Vinhas Velhas is the result of the passionate connection that its 3 founders - João Silva e Sousa, Francisco Baptista and Manuel Dias - have maintained with the Douro for more than two decades. After so many years to be surprised by this unique wine region, in 2009 it was...
Buy Lua Cheia Wine:
Highlighted review about 2013 Toucas Alvarinho Branco
Posted on 21/09/15 at 12.22
Toucas Alvarinho Branco 2013
Pale yellow colour. Pronounced youthful aromas of lemon butter, walnuts and mineral. A complex and mouthfilling wine, as on nose, notes of lemon butter, ripe pineapple and a stream of mineral. Bold, structured, refined and elegant with perfectly balanced acidity. Long lingering finish.
- Winemaker: João Silva e Sousa and Francisco Baptista
- Winemaking: Destemmed, pneumatic pressing and extended maceration at controlled temperatures.
- Grape Varieties: Alvarinho.
- Food Pairing: Accompanies grilled fish, especially oysters, all seafood and smoked meats.
- Store and Serve Advices: Store the bottles in a cool place (15 º C) and without light. Serve at 10 º C - 12 º C.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Toucas Alvarinho Branco 2016
Reviews about Toucas Alvarinho Branco 2015