The Absolut Company (Vodka)
Absolut Vodka is the third best-selling white drink in the world and its bottle is currently considered has design icon and a masterpiece of glass design.
Absolut Vodka is a Swedish vodka made exclusively from natural ingredients, and unlike some other vodkas, it does not contain any added sugar. In fact Absolut is as clean as vodka can be. Still, it has a certain taste: Rich, full-bodied and complex, yet smooth and mellow with a distinct character of grain, followed by a hint of dried fruit.
This vodka is perfect for making unique cocktails. One of our favorite cocktails is Vodka Soda, which not only tastes unique but is also a low-calorie alternative to traditional cocktails.
Description · The Absolut Company
TASTING NOTES of Absolut Vodka :
- Colour: bright and crystalline.
- Flavour: pure and strong flavour.
- Taste: rich, full-bodied and complex, but smooth and mellow with the distinctive character of the grain of wheat, followed by a hint of dried fruit.
PRODUCER: The Absolut Company
PRODUCTION DETAILS: Absolut Vodka is made exclusively from natural ingredients, unlike what happens with many other vodkas, contains no added sugar. Absolut is, in fact, may be as pure as vodka.
The Absolut Company
Every drop of Absolut Vodka from The Absolut Company come from a single site: the small town of Åhus in southern Sweden. With its 10,000 inhabitants, it is hardly large enough to appear on a world atlas, yet, its distilled vodka is well-known throughout the world. They are two essential...
Buy The Absolut Company Spirits:
Highlighted review about Absolut Vodka
Posted on 28/11/18 at 16.23
More reviews about Absolut Vodka
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
Vodka Absolut Blue
- Introduced in 1879 as an absolutely pure vodka which used a new distilling process called rectification.
- The clear bottle is styled after an old Swedish medicine bottle.
- Made from locally grown wheat and well-water from the town of Ahus in southern Sweden.
- Smooth and light-bodied with some licorice flavours.
Posted on 27/06/16 at 11.56
Posted on 22/02/16 at 19.31