Stolichnaya Vodka (Vodka)
Product not available in United States
+ $5.69 Shipping (3 - 4 days)
Save $4.20! (-17%)
Shipping: Vinello (Germany)
$ You will receive 0.24 points for each unit bought
Description · Stolichnaya Vodka
- Colour: Even though this is a flavoured vodka, it is still entirely clear.
- Aroma: This grain alcohol has an intense raspberry jam scent. Even though this vodka has a below-average alcohol content (for distilled alcohols), nose hairs may still be burned if the drink is inhaled too deeply.
- Taste: This drink has a creamy texture that complements its fresh raspberry flavour nicely. Citrus notes bring even more life to this drink. Drinkers may feel a slight burn at the back of the throat if they drink this in shots. However, this drink tastes best when it is used in fruity mixed drinks or added to lemonade or other citrus fruit juices.
PRODUCER: The Stolichnaya Distillery, better known as Stoli's, first began making distilled beverages in 1938. This brand is famous for being the first distillery to sell flavoured vodkas, beginning in 1962. Stoli vodka was not sold in the United States until 1972. However, it wasn't until 1996 that the raspberry (Razberi) flavour was released. Today, Stoli's continues to make high-quality flavoured and unflavoured vodkas.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: This grain alcohol is made with fermented and distilled wheat and rye. Added raspberry flavouring gives this beverage its namesake flavour.
Stolichnaya Vodka is a brand that is known all around the world. While it is more commonly known as Stoli , this brand is in control of the entire process: farming, production, and distribution. This is how they have been able to remain so consistent and so popular for so long. History The...
Buy Stolichnaya Vodka Spirits:
Highlighted review about Stolichnaya Razberi
Posted on 28/02/19 at 04.40
- The palate has raspberry ripple creaminess, balanced by the sweet spice of rye and wheat grain vodka, and lifted by crisp citrus notes.
- Stolichnaya Razberi is finished with hints of pepper and wild raspberry cane.