The Abadía Retuerta Pago Negralada : a red wine from VT Castilla y León produced by Abadía Retuerta that is made with tempranillo. The Abadía Retuerta Pago Negralada is the ideal red to combine with jamon iberico and cheese. Drinks&Co users rate this red wine with 4 out of 5 points.
- View: Abadía Retuerta Pago Negralada 2015 Red wine has an intense cherry color young
- Nose: Abadía Retuerta Pago Negralada 2015 Red Wine is a very open regarding wine aromas. Hints of wild flowers, ripe red fruit such as strawberry, raspberry and cherry
- Palate: The palate, 2015 Red Wine Abadía Retuerta Pago Negralada has a first smooth entry. In Segui it gives way to a deep, fleshy and structured wine where the fruit appears strongly. Noble wine with character. ripe tannins
- TEMPERATURE: Best served between 16 and 18 ° C
- ALCOHOLIC: 15 °”
“Abadía Retuerta Pago Negralada, 2014, a very elegant piece of wine made in the manner of great Bordeaux. Very silky, it glides over the tongue and you caress the throat. A beautiful structure and yet very good balance. A very good aging potential. 92/100”
“This wine is the flagship of the winemaker. It has a wonderful nose of blackberries, cassis and violets. The taste is smooth and rounded and very sophisticated. This is extremely balanced and tight, supported by beautifully integrated oak. There are abundant ripe dark cherries and crème de cassis leading to a sensual finish. This is one of the four Pago wines of Abadia Retuerta (Negra Lada, Petit Verdot, Valdebellon and Garduna) where always only a few thousand bottles are produced (because this small and very special vineyards) and the wine is spent worldwide on allocation of which only a very limited number of bottles for the Netherlands.
Peñín 94/100 91/100 Parker”
“Abadia Retuerta is a small, very premium and artisanal winery comprised of individual vineyards in the historic area of Sardon de Duero in Ribera del Duero 54 plots have been identified, each with very different characteristics and planted with a single variety One of the specialities of the estat…
- Pago Negralada Tempranillo Abadia Retuerta:
Pago Negralada is a single vineyard Tempranillo from Abadía Retuerta's vineyards in Sardon de Duero The deep gravel soils here produce wines with a distinctive firm, tannic character that balances beautifully with the layers of ripe strawberry, raspberry and cherry fruit The wine spends 19 months in new French oak barrels, marrying the complex flavours of wild red fruits, liquorice, herbs and minerals 2011 was one of Abadía Retuerta's best ever vintages, delivering a style of wine that can be drunk with pleasure right now or left to refine further over the next few years.
Match with beef casseroles, roast lamb and seared steaks.”