Reviews about Eminazero Tinto

Matarromera (VT Castilla y León)

« Go back to Eminazero Tinto profile

  • Traubensaft mit Zusatz- und Konservierungsstoffen

    • |
    • 0.5 /5
    There are, unfortunately, not so much non-alcoholic wine, but that should not force anyone to have to drink it here.

    Unfortunately, the brew to about 90% identical tastes like grape juice (only sweeter) and the remaining 10% according to Weinstein. If you bring such products already on the...
    read complete »
  • Eminazero Tinto

    • |
    • 4 /5
    This new product comes from grapes Tempranillo. A
    yeast fermentation with high capacity, low aromatic potential
    alcoholic and subsequent physical removal of alcohol, lead, after a
    enological and organoleptic, a modern and innovative reconstruction product
    It called Eminazer00, which maintains its...
    read complete »