Bodegas Peñascal (VT Castilla y León)
$3.62 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Peñascal Rosado 375ml right now.
Technical sheet · Peñascal Rosado
You may also be interested in...
Description · Bodegas Peñascal
Peñascal Rosado 375ml (Garnacha and Tempranillo)
- View: brilante clean and raspberry pink.
- Nose: very fruity and perfumed, hints of wild berries.
- Palate: delicate bouquet and incomparable softness, unfermented sugar moieties.
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: VT Castilla y León.
PREPARATION: selected grapes. very soft grinding with destemming. Natural needle through the second fermentation in tank pressure at low temperature.
MATCHING WINE: all kinds of rice, pasta, seafood, white meats and fish
TEMPERATURE: 6-8 ° C
Alcohol content: 11.5%
Hijos de Antonio Barceló was founded in 1876. From its origins in Málaga, HA BARCELÓ, the company had already earned a prestigious reputation for the quality of its characteristic wines. Almost a 100 years later the Company began to develop the new business line, Bodegas Peñascal, initially...
Buy Bodegas Peñascal Wine:
More reviews about Peñascal Rosado 375ml
Posted on 11/06/18 at 12.57
- View: raspberry pink, clean and bright.
- Nose: very fruity, wild berries with slight hints of peach.
- Mouth: delicate bouquet and incomparable...
Posted on 16/06/15 at 00.03
A good wine to finish a meal.
I tried it with some wine tasters who are friends of mine.