Prieto Pariente (VT Castilla y León)
Product not available in United States
$16.96 + $5.69 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
Shipping: Quierovinos (Spain)
$ You will receive 0.2 points for each unit bought
Description · Prieto Pariente
2018 Prieto Pariente Viognier (Viognier)
- View: Yellow with green details.
- Nose: fruity aroma with hints of apricot and peach.
- Mouth: Dense and volume with adequate acidity taste. It has a bitter end.
APPELLATION: V.T. Castilla y Leon.
VINEYARD: Prieto Pariente.
GRAPES: 100% Viognier.
AGEING: 6 months.
DEVELOPMENT: The wine is made with 100% of the Viognier grape. This spontaneously fermented in stainless steel and oak barrels of 300 liters for 6 months.
WINE PAIRING: Ideal Chaperone white meat.
Buy Prieto Pariente Wine:
Highlighted review about 2018 Prieto Pariente Viognier
Posted on 13/04/19 at 04.43
Prieto Pariente Viognier 2018
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Prieto Pariente Viognier 2017
- fermented partly in oak barrels and aged six months he appears aromatically fragrant and is both dense and powerful
- Allergens: contains sulfites
Reviews about Prieto Pariente Viognier 2016
- View: A view, Prieto Pariente Viognier 2016 has a bright yellow color
- Nose: The nose Prieto Pariente Viognier 2016 brings back memories of white flowers, dried herbs, ripe fruit and citrus
- Palate: The palate, Prieto Pariente Viognier 2016 is an elegant, tasty, fruity wine with good acidity and fine bittering
Bodegas José Pariente: The bet José Pariente, traditional wine cellar Rueda, by Tintos cult, aiming at making wines with character and personality. To achieve this, looking grapes from old vines more than 70 years. They practice organic viticulture
- TEMPERATURE: Best served between 10 and 12 ° C
- Alcohol content: 13º