Dominio de Tares (VT Castilla y León)
$9.95 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy 2013 Tombú right now.
Technical sheet · Tombú
Description · Dominio de Tares
2013 Tombú (Prieto Picudo)
- View: Tombú 2013 shows raspberry, violet edge.
- Nose: On the nose are aromas of ripe fruit, dried herbs, powerful
- Mouth: The wine is correct, fresh, fruity, powerful
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Castilla y León
WINERY: Domain Dostares
GRAPES: 100% tight weevil
Dominio de Tares
The Dominio de Tares Estate is located in the High Bierzo, at San Roman de Bembibre which lies within the industrial zone of the High Bierzo. The firm relies on a young, professional and creative team which concentrates its efforts to meet cosumers' demands. These have relied on the quality of...
Buy Dominio de Tares Wine:
Highlighted review about 2013 Tombú
Posted on 29/05/15 at 11.28
More reviews about 2013 Tombú
Posted on 14/06/15 at 01.03
Dominio Dos Tares Tombú Rosado 2013
The Dominio Dos Tares Tombú Rosado has a strong pink colour. Aromas of red fruit juice.. This rosé is a bit acidic.
I accompanied the 2013 with steamed vegetables.
Posted on 11/02/15 at 18.11
- View: 2013 Tombú shows a lovely red dress raspberry. Clean and bright.
- Nose: The nose is intense, clean, frank, with aromas of fresh red fruits characteristic of the variety and backgrounds of red flowers.
- Mouth: The palate is dry, cool, warm, large and persistent, elegant aftertaste.
GRAPES: Prieto weevil
CELLAR: Dominio de Tares
Posted on 15/06/14 at 04.42
Tombú Rosado 2013
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Tombú 2016
Reviews about Tombú 2009
- Tasting notes: Color: rose, bright. Nose: fruit expression, wild herbs,
ripe fruit. Palate: sweetness, powerful, flavourful, ripe fruit
- Score: 89
Reviews about Tombú 2015
Dominio Dostares Tombú Rosado 2015
It paired perfectly with a Milanese rice.
I gave it to my parents and we tried it together.