2018 Yllera 5.5 Verdejo Frizzante
Grupo Yllera (VT Castilla y León)
Product not available in United States
+ $5.69 Shipping (3 - 4 days)
Save $0.92! (-12%)
Shipping: Tu Tienda Del Vino (Spain)
$ You will receive 0.08 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Yllera 5.5 Verdejo Frizzante
Description · Grupo Yllera
2018 Yllera 5.5 Verdejo Frizzante (Verdejo)
- View: straw yellow, greenish hues and steely.
- Nose: Clean, primary aromas characteristic (green apple, peach, grapefruit, lemon zest, loquat, lychee), delicate shades of moss, hay and a final touch of anise.
- Mouth: Structured, great acidity, great freshness. Great body and extract. Long finish with a complex range of flavors and a slightly bitter aftertaste typical of the Verdejo.
PREPARATION: selection of grapes in the vineyard. Exclusively run juice of first pressing in pneumatic press membrane. Cold maceration of the must with the skins for 8-12 hours. Fermentation in stainless steel at a controlled temperature of 17 °C Static Settling, Clarification and cold treatment. Bottling.
PAIRING: as an aperitif and with all types of seafood with rice dishes (paella), fried food and Japanese food.
TEMPERATURE: 8-10 °C
The Grupo Yllera has rescued from abandonment different wineries in Rueda, creating an original and interesting journey in which to discover the history and origin of the wine. In its quest to offer visitors new experiences, wanted to link their wines with different episodes of the myth of the...
Buy Grupo Yllera Wine:
Highlighted review about 2018 Yllera 5.5 Verdejo Frizzante
Posted on 27/04/19 at 04.35
Yllera 5.5 2018
More reviews about 2018 Yllera 5.5 Verdejo Frizzante
Posted on 28/05/19 at 20.04
Yllera 5.5 Verdejo Frizzante 2018
It has a dense colour. Its aromas reminded me of yeast. It looks as if it had bubbles.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Yllera 5.5 Verdejo Frizzante 2016
Yllera 5.5 2016
Has a very cheerful colour. Mixed aromas of yeast and bakery. It has a slightly salty final.
Yllera 5.5 2016
This Grupo Yllera wine goes well with food.
I'll try again at the upcoming wine tasting.
Reviews about Yllera 5.5 Verdejo Frizzante 2015
- View: clean and bright straw yellow.
- Nose: green apple, citrus, white flowers, rose petals, mineral notes and tropical fruits such as passion fruit and pineapple.
- Mouth: powerful, very pleasant journey due to the perfect combination of sweetness and acidity attached to a carbon refreshing point.
VINES: Grupo Yllera
GRAPES: 100% Verdejo.
WINE PAIRING: desserts, fruit and chocolate.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 5.5%