Bodegas Mustiguillo (VT EL Terrerazo)
Product not available in United States
$138.76 + $17.17 Shipping (7 days)
Sold in packs of 6 units
Shipping: Blanco & Gomez Wine Merchants UK (United Kingdom)
$ You will receive 1.61 points for each unit bought
Mestizaje 2016 red wine is protected by the D.O.P El Terrerazo located in Valencia, and comes from the Mustiguillo winery.
Mestizaje is the wine that will welcome you to the universe of Bodegas Mustiguillo, a Valencian winery that has revolutionized the red wine market thanks to the Bobal variety. Mestizaje 2016 mixes this magnificent and forgotten variety along with four more, and the result is spectacular.
It owes its name to the fusion between traditional viticulture and the most modern cultivation techniques and offers unsurpassed value for money thanks to a compendium of wisdom and balance between the fruit and the adequate aging in the barrel.
Technical sheet · Mestizaje
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2016 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||VT EL Terrerazo (Comunidad Valenciana,Spain)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Syrah, Bobal, Cabernet Sauvignon, Garnacha, Merlot, Tempranillo|
|Pairing:||AppetizersRiceMeatPastaMushroomsCheeseMushroom risottoWhite meatLambGrilled meatsFresh pastaSemi-cured cheese|
Description · Bodegas Mustiguillo
2016 Mestizaje (Syrah, Bobal, Cabernet Sauvignon, Garnacha, Merlot and Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES OF 2016 Mestizaje:
- View: cherry red.
- Nose: red fruit, raspberry and strawberry, light roasted hints, candy, licorice and chocolate.
- Mouth: sweet attack, medium body and tannins, not aggressive. Center mouth with volume and fat, fresh and long finish.
APPELLATION: The Terrerazo.
VINEYARD: Payment Terrerazo.
GRAPES: 75% Bobal, 10% Merlot, 7% Cabernet Sauvignon, 6% Grenache, 2% Tempranillo.
AGEING: 10 months in French oak barrels.
PAIRING: Asian cuisine, pasta, rice, sausages, cured cheeses not, small game, mushrooms, poultry, white meats, ceviches, salads or simply as an aperitif.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Mustiguillo Winery was acquired by the family Sarrión mid-sixties it was not until 1999 that they decided to make quality wines, for which built the superbly equipped Mustiguillo Wineries. The farm has 90 hectares of vines planted between 800 and 900 meters, with a predominance of the Bobal...
Buy Bodegas Mustiguillo Wine:
Highlighted review about 2016 Mestizaje
Posted on 11/07/19 at 12.19
Bodegas Mustiguillo Mestizaje Tinto 2016
More reviews about 2016 Mestizaje
Posted on 27/01/19 at 20.55
Posted on 29/08/18 at 04.20
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- TEMPERATURE: 15 ° to 16 ° C
- PAIRING: Rice with meat, White meat, Roasted red meats, Stews, Roasts, Small game, Sheep's Cheese, Semi-mature Cheese
Posted on 30/05/18 at 17.22
- It is made from grapes Bobal, Tempranillo Syrah, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- This is a cherry red wine color with violet, bright, clean and dense tear reflexes.
- Its fragrance is expressive, of medium to high intensity, red and black fruit is perceived in season, accompanied by roasted and toasted, with floral notes, spicy and mineral background.
- Aged for 8 months in French oak barrels.
- It is recommended served with sausage, rice with meat, white meat, grilled red meats, stews, cheeses and semi-cured sheep, mushrooms, mussaka and Iberian Ham.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Mestizaje 2012
Reviews about Mestizaje 2011