Edradour Distillery (Whiskey)
$75.90 + $34.50 Shipping (4 - 8 days)
$455.40 + $80.50 Shipping (4 - 8 days)
$531.30 + $80.50 Shipping (4 - 8 days)
Shipping: Vintage and Co (France)
$ You will receive 0.88 points for each unit bought
If you liked Edradour 10 Years, you may also enjoy...
Description · Edradour Distillery
Edradour 10 Years
- Color: golden amber Live with orange highlights.
- Flavour: It has a complex and fruity sweet sherry and vanilla aroma, on an intense background of nuts, almonds where predominate.
- Taste: Its entrance is cloying and seductive; the flavors of toasted almonds mixed with notes of syrup alicorado captivates the palate. warm and smooth finish, with a taste of fruit cake with custard.
PRODUCER: Edradour. This distillery is known worldwide for being the smallest in Scotland. Founded in 1825, it stands out as the only agricultural distillery still produces its malt whiskey exclusively by traditional processes. It is located in Perthshire, a small picturesque village around the heart of the COUNTRY:.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: Edradour 10 Years is one of the last whiskeys category only malt is made by hand, without changes in the production methods in the past 150 years. After distillation process, whiskey is aged in a combination of oak barrels that have contained oloroso sherry and American oak barrels which previously has matured Bourbon. Finally, it filtered cold to achieve the desired alcohol content.
The early story of whisky in Scotland is largely undocumented. It is thought that prior to the 15th century, whisky existed for medicinal use, drinking and sharing in small gatherings. Believed to have unique capabilities to prolong life it was called ‘Uisge Beatha’, ‘the Water of Life’. The...
Buy Edradour Distillery Spirits:
1968 Whisky Captain Burn Edradour
Whisky Edradour Straight From The Cask Super Tuscan Finish 50cl
Edradour 10 Años Cote de Provence Finish 50cl
Highlighted review about Edradour 10 Years
More reviews about Edradour 10 Years
Posted on 29/06/17 at 12.31
- Color: amber lemon.
- Flavour: wood smoke, dates and sweet sherry, acetone.
- Taste: medium, oil and acetone flavors, ginger, sherry and spices pronounced body....
Posted on 20/10/14 at 23.59
- Color: Edradour 10 Years is a dark amber
- Smell: Aromas of dried apricots and Oloroso Jerez. Slightly smoky with a touch of pepper.
- Taste: The palate is creamy, with hints of...
Posted on 28/11/11 at 04.40
It is spotless
Posted on 03/10/18 at 03.36
It comes from the smallest distillery of Scotland (Southern Highlands)
Original edition of the single...
Posted on 04/09/18 at 16.20
Posted on 15/03/18 at 04.12
Nose pralines and a soft touch of wood aromas
Boca smooth and creamy with a nutty flavor, molasses.
Posted on 06/07/17 at 11.35
Posted on 05/05/17 at 04.42
Country: Highland, sozia
Contents: 0, 70 l
1825: A year goes back the creation of a distillery called Glenforres, at the hands of some farmers in Perthshire.
1837 is the first year...